Hoe zeg je in het engels? Ik voel me niet zo lekker vandaag.

Weet jij het antwoord?

/2500

Het beste antwoord

I don't feel well today

Good Examples of a Sick Statement * "Morning. I'm not going to be in today. I was up all last night sick. My stomach feels terrible." * "I won't be in today, I am not feeling well." * "I've spent the last 12 hours either in bed or in the bathroom. I don't think I should go to work today." * "I'm in terrible shape, and I just don't think it would be fair to you or my co-workers (and/or customers if you're in the retail or food industry) to come to work in this condition - I'd be pretty useless like this." * "I'm using a sick day today" (Usually stories are told when you are lying). * "Hi, this is so-and-so, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it in today. I've been up since 1:00 am , throwing up."

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today.

I have the "man"-flu

I have a "bad hair" day..

I'm not feeling well today.

I'm not feeling well today.

i feel me sick today

(ziek in gevorderd stadium) in informale sfeer: I feel like i'm going to blow chunks. (ziek in beginnend stadium) in informale sfeer: I'm feeling a bit sickish. I'm sick i'm gonna hit the sack I'm sick i'm gonna hit the hay

Stel zelf een vraag

Ben je op zoek naar het antwoord die ene vraag die je misschien al tijden achtervolgt?

/100