Hét vraag- en antwoordplatform van Nederland

Is de tekst die je bij de extra uitleg vindt in het correct Brits-Engels geschreven?

Graag zou ik er eventuele spelling- én grammaticafouten uit halen, met de hulp van mijn goeie vraag-collega's, uiteraard.
"I like summer best, I think it is the most beautiful time of the year because it’s hot and sunny. In the summer holiday, I often go on a trip to Italy or Spain with my parents and sometimes, I go to France with ‘Kazou’. And when it’s too hot, you can refresh yourself with a lovely ice-cream, especially with vanilla taste. In the summertime, when the weather is fine, you can spend your afternoon in the garden and have a nice barbecue. The long evenings are wonderful to sit outside, watch the stars and listen to the sound of silence."

Verwijderde gebruiker
12 jaar geleden
in: Taal

Heb je meer informatie nodig om de vraag te beantwoorden? Reageer dan hier.

Antwoorden (1)

I like summer -the- -most-, I think it is the most beautiful time of the year -komma-, because it’s hot and sunny. In the summer holiday, I often go on a trip to Italy or Spain with my parents and sometimes -GEEN KOMMA- I go to France with ‘Kazou’. And -if- it’s too hot, you can refresh yourself with a lovely ice-cream, especially with vanilla taste -zou beter; especially the vanilla flavour-. In the summertime, when the weather is fine, you can spend your afternoon in the garden and have a nice barbecue. The long evenings are wonderful to sit outside -In the long evenings it is wonderful to sit outside- , watch the stars and listen to the sound of silence.

Correcties tussen de strepen, hoop dat het je wat helpt.
(Lees meer...)
Verwijderde gebruiker
12 jaar geleden
Verwijderde gebruiker
12 jaar geleden
Prima. Eventueel met de zin: 'when the weather is fine', zou ik een ander woord gebruiken dan 'fine'. Dat betekent meer 'prima' of 'oke' .

Weet jij het beter..?

Het is niet mogelijk om je eigen vraag te beantwoorden Je mag slechts 1 keer antwoord geven op een vraag Je hebt vandaag al antwoorden gegeven. Morgen mag je opnieuw maximaal antwoorden geven.

0 / 2500
Gekozen afbeelding