Hoeveel pagina's heeft het gedicht "Planet Earth" van Michael Jackson?

Ik moet voor mijn leesdossier van Engels o.a. 3 gedichten gebruiken. Ik mag ook 1 gedicht gebruiken van Michael Jackson en ik wil het gedicht "Planet Earth" van hem gebruiken dat in zijn boek: "Dancing in the dream" is uitgekomen. Ik weet alleen niet hoeveel pagina's het gedicht heeft en dat moet ik wel weten. Weet iemand hoeveel het er zijn of waar ik het kan vinden?
Bij voorbaat dank

Weet jij het antwoord?

/2500

Het beste antwoord

Het gedicht staat op bladzijde 20 en de laatste regel nog op bladzijde 21 van het boekje 'Dancing in the dream', maar het past gewoon op één vel. Je kunt het boek via deze pagina als PDF downloaden: https://keychests.com/item.php?v=kricupvkket Planet Earth Planet Earth, my home, my place A capricious anomaly in the sea of space Planet Earth are you just Floating by, a cloud of dust A minor globe, about to bust A piece of metal bound to rust A speck of matter in a mindless void A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid Cold as a rock without a hue Held together with a bit of glue Something tells me this isn't true You are my sweetheart, soft and blue Do you care, have you a part In the deepest emotions of my own heart Tender with breezes, caressing and whole Alive with music, haunting my soul. In my veins I've felt the mystery Of corridors of time, books of history Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood Your misty clouds, your electric storm Were turbulent tempests in my own form I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet Of every encounter, of passion, of heat Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste In your beauty, I've known the how Of timeless bliss, this moment of now Planet Earth are you just Floating by, a cloud of dust A minor globe, about to bust A piece of metal bound to rust A speck of matter in a mindless void A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid Cold as a rock without a hue Held together with a bit of glue Something tells me this isn't true You are my sweetheart gentle and blue Do you care, have you a part In the deepest emotions of my own heart Tender with breezes, caressing and whole Alive with music, haunting my soul. Planet Earth, gentle and blue With all my heart, I love you.

Het gedicht past op 2 A4 tjes. http://songteksten.net/lyric/153/93558/michael-jackson/planet-earth-poem.html

Stel zelf een vraag

Ben je op zoek naar het antwoord die ene vraag die je misschien al tijden achtervolgt?

/100