Ja, de chrome gheklp pagina's leggen dit nauwkeurig uit. Helaas zijn ze in het engels:
Open tools, selecteer opties, kilk op basics, en in de Home Page vakje zet je het adres:
1. Click the Tools tools menu menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Click the Basics tab.
4. In the "Home page" section, set your home page:
* You can use the New Tab page, which is pre-populated with links to your most visited sites and recently closed tabs and windows. To use this page as your home page, select "Use the New Tab page."
* To use a different webpage, select "Open this page," then enter the web address of the page you want to use.
5. To add a home button to the browser toolbar, select the "Show Home button" checkbox.
6. To see your home page every time you open Google Chrome, select "Open the home page" in the "On startup" section.
7. Click Close.