hoe gaat het volledige wandellied van bilbo?

Weet jij het antwoord?

/2500

Wil jehet in het engels weten of in de originele taal? Origineel: Im nauthon nan naur nu ngilith O naid i gennin im O lyth e-barth a gwilwilith Ne laer i vanner lim I think by the fire under the starlight about things that I saw About flowers of the field and butterflies in summers that went quickly O lhiath a golas malen Ne daint i lais gwennin Na chith ah anor celebren A gwaewath or find nin Vertaling naar het engels: About gossamer strands and yellow leaves in autumns past With mist and silver sun and winds upon my hair Im nauthon nan naur vi vuil Maven natha i ardhon Ias tol i riw ben ethuil Ir im u-genithon I think by the fire in shadow, how the world will be When the winter comes without a spring that I shall not see An nadath laew nar annan I ulu im cennin Vin eryn ned ethuil ban Nar ennas laegath gwin. For many things there are yet that I never saw In the wood in every spring there are new green things Im hevin nan naur a nauthon O gwaith nedin lu iaur A gwaith i cenitha ardhon Ir istathon u aur. I sit by the fire and think about people in old times And people who will see a world that I will see on no day Dan iar im nan naur peliel Oh aurath ioer nauthon Laston a thail etheliel A lemmaid nan annon. But when I, by the fading fire, think about ancient days I listen for returning feet and voices at the door.

Stel zelf een vraag

Ben je op zoek naar het antwoord die ene vraag die je misschien al tijden achtervolgt?

/100