Veronica maakt reclame voor de film Lethal Weapon two die ze gaan uitzenden. Van welke band is de muziek die erbij zit?

Weet jij het antwoord?

/2500

"Cheer Down" Performed by 'George Harrison' Produced by 'George Harrison' and Jeff Lynne Courtesy of Dark Horse Records Music by 'George Harrison' Lyrics by 'George Harrison' and Tom Petty "Still Cruisin' (After All These Years)" Performed by The Beach Boys Produced by Terry Melcher Courtesy of Capitol Records, Inc. Written by Mike Love and Terry Melcher "I'm Not Scared" Performed by Eighth Wonder Courtesy of WTG/CBS Records, Music Licensing Department Written by Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe "Since I Don't Have You" Performed by The Skyliners Courtesy of Original Sound Record Co., Inc. Written by Joseph Rock, James Beaumont and The Skyliners "This I Swear" Performed by The Skyliners Courtesy of Original Sound Record Co., Inc. Written by Joseph Rock, James Beaumont and The Skyliners "Lonely Way" Performed by The Skyliners Courtesy of Original Sound Record Co., Inc. Written by Joseph Rock, James Beaumont and The Skyliners "How Much" Performed by The Skyliners Courtesy of Original Sound Record Co., Inc. Written by Joseph Rock, James Beaumont and The Skyliners "Believe Me" Performed by The Skyliners Courtesy of Original Sound Record Co., Inc. Written by Richard Barrett "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" Performed by Eric Clapton, Randy Crawford and David Sanborn Written by Bob Dylan succes

Bronnen:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097733/soundtrack

Acrtic Monkey - When The Sun Goes Down Toegevoegd na 41 seconden: Monkeys*** hehe

Stel zelf een vraag

Ben je op zoek naar het antwoord die ene vraag die je misschien al tijden achtervolgt?

/100