In het engels gevonden:
you can change the name of an optical drive by editing the registry. If you aren't comfortable with that, then there are apps out there to do it. They usually cost $15-$20 from what I've seen.
To change the name yourself go to the following key in the registry:
1. Create a new sub-key called 'DriveIcons' if it does not exist.
2. Create a sub-key under DriveIcons with the letter of the drive you want to name.
3. Create a sub-key under the drive letter called 'DefaultLabel'.
4. Change the (Default) entry in the above key to the label you want that drive to have.
To also change the drive Icon:
5. Create a sub-key under the drive letter called 'DefaultIcon'.
6. Change the (Default) entry in the above key to the path of the file with the icon you want to use. If the file contains more than one icon add a comma and the icon index number after the path.
For example, if I want to change the name and icon of my CD drive which is drive E on my computer I would have the following two keys with the values shown.
(Defualt)="My New CD Drive Name"